- Lights, Music, Action! Watch the jaw-dropping Dubai Fountain Show up, close
- ‘Abra’-cadabra: catch all the fountain magic on a traditional abra boat ride along the Burj Lake
- Water seeks its own level: brilliantly choreographed extravaganza with fountains reaching a height of 500 feet!
- Smartphone voucher accepted – no need to print!
Every 30 minutes between 5pm and 11pm.Mention the timeslot most suitable to you at the time of booking.
The city of Dubai is a visual spectacle. Almost everything about Dubai is striking and big – including the fountain show that happens every evening at Burj Lake in Downtown Dubai.
While you can watch the spectacular performance from various spots around Burj Lake, the best way to experience it is from the walkbridge along the 900-feet long man-made lake.
Stroll along the specially designed walkbridge to get an up-close view and spot the best position for yourself to see histrionics of high-powered spritzers propel more than 20,000 gallons of water in tune to the rhythm of classical, contemporary and even Arabic music.
We bet you won’t be able to take your eyes off (unless the fountains sprays some on your face) as waters wade amidst 6600 lights and 25 coloured projectors, reaching up to a massive height of 500 feet, equivalent to a 45-storey building. No wonder, it is said to be the largest-of-its-kind choreographed fountain show!
To make sure that you are in time for the fountain show, there are hotel transfers available (if you upgrade) that will pick you right from your hotel doorstep and take you to the start point.
- Fountain show
- Hotel transfers (if option chosen)
- Up-close view of architectural delights like Burj Khalifa
- Food and drinks (you can always pick some after the show)
we had lovely time at teh fountain show .