- An adrenaline pumping adventure awaits on the longest zipline in the world
- Take on a zipline flight from a height of 1680 metres along the longest steel lines
- Soar at a speed of 120-150 kph
- Land on a suspended platform with a glass bottom deck
- Take in stunning views of the Jebel Jais mountainous landscape
- Both printed or smartphone vouchers accepted!
You will be notified post booking. The zipline adventure is available between 9am and 5pm.
Embark on an extraordinary adventure like no other. Head up to UAE’s tallest mountain Jebel Jais and take a flight on the longest zipline in the planet. Find your way to Toroverde Ras Al Khaimah, a 2-hour drive from Dubai to begin your zipline adventure.Once you reach the start point, you will slip into your safety gear and harness followed by a safety briefing session. Then it will be time to soar in air as you launch from a huge transparent platform from a height of 1680 metres. Zip your way at a speed of 120-150kph along the longest steel lines for approximately three minutes. Imagine the exhilaration as you fly like Superman against Jebel Jais’ stunning mountainous landscape. The adventure does not end here. Land on a suspended platform with a glass-bottom deck completely anchored into the mountain.
- Jebel Jais zipline flight
The confirmation voucher includes the local activity operator's contact details. They're a nice bunch, and will happily answer any logistical questions you may have. Please give them a call at least 24 hours before your organised activity to reconfirm.